Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Trust that things will work out well!


Cacti
Originally uploaded by tabletop220.
"Anything is possible when you're willing to trust!"

We've had renters living in our new home in Queen Creek,
Arizona since building it 4 years ago. On a recent trip
my plan was to take a walk through to see if there were
any damages that needed to be repaired prior to my husband
and I moving in this fall.

I couldn't remember what the inside looked like anymore. So I
was excited about getting measurements and a visual picture
so I could begin begin planning and designing the interior of
our new home.

I was shocked to see the damage was very minimal, a chip in
the bathroom sink and a hole in the patio screen door! I was
sooooo elated!

So many people told us we'd be sorry about renting to strangers.
If you know me well you know that I have a great deal of trust
in others. It's the media that would have us believe that
there are few good people in the world.

The best part of seeing our house soon--to be home was the breath
taking view of the back yard...the golf course and the San Tan
Mountains.

Another surprising thing was that all of our plants were alive
including a tree in the back yard that has grown big enough to
provide shade. Yeah!

I'm still trusting...I trust that our home and cottage will sell.
I trust that our transition will go smoothly.
I trust we will find the right work.

In what area do you need to strengthen your trust and faith?

Steps to take to learn to trust.

1)Fast from the news. It's focused on what's wrong with the world

2)Journal about your fear, uncertainty and doubt

3)Learn to go with the flow

4)Let go of the outcome

5)Pray

6)Expect the best!




When you live life being a trustworthy person you will be
able to trust others as well.

Stay Happy!
Tess Marshall

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Tencarre said...

such good advice!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home