Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Make it your best year yet!

Why coaching for 2008?

As your life coach I can provide you with the support you need to take you from where you are to where you want to be.

Would you be willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you want, even if it meant doing things differently than you're doing now? If you answered yes let's talk about coaching…
Coaching is easy, convenient and confidential.

Benefits of working with a Coach:
Increased Confidence
Self-Acceptance & Awareness
A Clear Vision
Ability to Focus
Healthy Relationships
Balance & Energy
Support & Guidance and Accountability &
Your best year yet!

What I do: As your coach, I will help you to step out of your comfort zone. I will offer you helpful tools and techniques for facilitating change and incorporating new skills into your life.
I will be your biggest fan!
My intention is for you to see yourself as limitless with the ability to bring into your life your greatest desires. Let's close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.

Think of me as your wise confidant.
I would love to work with you, hear more about you, your dreams and your desires for 2008. I listen with compassion and without judgment!

Payment: We meet on the phone for 30 minutes each week. My fee is $25 per 30 minute phone session. Payment is made prior to the first in a series of four half-hour appointments by credit card, check or Paypal.

Still not convinced? Call me for a complimentary 20 minute session. Let me know a couple of dates and times you are available. During the call you can tell me what you'd need to focus on to make 2008 the best!
You will get a feel for my style, who I am and if we are a good fit.
Call Tess at (616) 460-6729 or Email: TessMarshall@TessMarshall.com

Due to my busy schedule I reserve only two days per week for coaching. If these two days are full you will be put on a waiting list. Call today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home