Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is all there is!

"If I can stop one heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one life the aching
Or cool one pain

Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again
I shall not live in vain." -Emily Dickinson

Today is the perfect day to tell someone you love and care about them. Where have you withheld love and with whom? If you want to grow more love in your heart I invite you to do the following:

1. Begin by seeing this person with a smile on their face.

2. Repeat silently: "I bless you, I release you, I set you free. I allow you to be you and me to be me."

3. Practice forgiving past hurts and healing old wounds. Life is to short to withhold love.

In relationships a little effort goes a long way. Stay connected, cherish, nurture and honor the special people in your life. Learn to extend your love to those who challenge you. They are in your life to teach you how to love without conditions.

The love you give away multiplies and then comes back to you.

Stay happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home